I'm generally trying to adhere to semver here. This means that in v0.*, assume breaking changes are always possible, even without a major version bump...however, I will try to always note them here if they happen...
Categories to include for each release, if relevant: breaking, added, fixed, removed/deprecated
- DEQ layer and model-builder, tests for both
- compatible with ChemistryFeaturization v0.6.0
- removed examples that didn't really work anyway
- tests for models and examples
- example updated for new ChemistryFeaturization API
Identical to v0.1.3, tagged for some Pkg convenience purposes.
Identical to v0.1.2 but with Flux compat entry included both v0.11 and v0.12.
- now compatible with latest ChemistryFeaturization API
- CGCNN model builder defaults to half
- docs: add documentation website!
- docs: remove conda environment files from example 1 and just include instructions to set up an environment from scratch for downloading data
- import loss functions via
Flux.Lossesto be compatible with upcoming Flux v0.12
- change syntax of
build_graphs_batchin example 2 to match changes to ChemistryFeaturization
- explicitly import
Flux.glorot_uniform, which is no longer exported by Flux otherwise
First released version!
- create basic CGCNN model builder