This project implements standard and scattershot BosonSampling in Julia, including boson samplers and certification and optimization tools.
A wide variety of tools are available:
- Boson-samplers, including partial distinguishability and loss
- Bunching tools and functions
- Various tools to validate experimental boson-samplers
- User-defined optical circuits built from optical elements
- Optimization functions over unitary matrices
- Photon counting tools for subsets and partitions of the output modes
- Tools to study permanent and generalized matrix function conjectures and counter-examples
To install the package, launch a Julia REPL session and type
julia> using Pkg; Pkg.add("BosonSampling")
Alternatively type on the
] key. Then enter
To use the package, write
in your file.
This package is written by Benoit Seron and Antoine Restivo. The original research presented in the package is done in collaboration with Dr. Leonardo Novo, Prof. Nicolas Cerf.