DataEnvelopmentAnalysis.jl is a Julia package that provides functions for efficiency and productivity measurement using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). Particularly, it implements a variety of technical efficiency models, economic efficiency models and productivity change models.
The package is being developed for Julia
1.6 and above on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
The package can be installed with the Julia package manager:
julia> using Pkg; Pkg.add("DataEnvelopmentAnalysis")
For a tutorial on how to use the package, check the documentation on the Radial Input Oriented Model.
Technical efficiency DEA models:
- Radial Models
- Radial Big Data Models
- Directional Distance Function Models
- Additive Models
- Generalized Distance Function Models
- Russell Models
- Enhanced Russell Graph Slack Based Measure
- Modified Directional Distance Function
- Hölder Distance Function Models
- Reverse Directional Distance Function
Economic efficiency DEA models:
Productivity change models:
The BenchmarkingEconomicEfficiency.jl package provides an extensive set of functions for economic efficiency measurement using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA).