With this package you're able to encode/decode Enigma messages. It currently supports
- five different rotors of which three are used
- three different reflectors
- a plugboard
- Difference between ring setting and rotor position. Currently it's only rotor position
Enigma.jl is an official Julia package so you can easily install it using:
] add Enigma
Or if you want to hack a bit probably develop it
] dev Enigma
] is used in the Julia REPL to get into package mode.
This documentation is done in several parts.
- If you want to get a quick overview and just have a look at examples check out the tutorial.
- You just have some
How toquestions? -> How to guide
- You want to understand how it works deep down? Maybe improve it ;) -
- Gimme the code documentation directly! The reference section got you covered.
- You've seen the visualization I used in one of my videos?
If you have some questions please feel free to ask me by making an issue.
You might be interested in the process of how I coded this: Checkout the full process on my blog opensourc.es