Simple GPE solver using FFTW. This package is intended to provide a julia implementation of the Gross-Pitaevskii equation based on Fourier spectral methods and DiferentialEquations.jl
- Simple, fast, and flexible modelling of Bose-Einstein condensate experiments.
- Allocation free, adaptive evolution in kspace.
- Establish some useful defaults and runnable examples for time evolution using
- Arbitrary spatial dimensions.
- Not de-aliased (projective methods available elsewhere)
By default FourierGPE is built against MKL.
To get started see runnable examples in the
/examples directory, or for more information see FGPEexamples.jl